3.11.2008

tagged:: some facts and a line


Here are some tags I unconsciously buried in my mind. There's the word unconscious. Meaning it wasn't intentional. I just sort of forgot about it. Because of tons of deadlines I have to meet at work. Cheers to Mem for the human line. Love you sis! Apologies for the delay!


Rule: Copy the entire list and add your name on the person who tagged you. Then tag at least 5 friends (but you can tag as many as you like) and visit their blog to let them know you tagged them.



I'm tagging Vien, Agring, Sheena, Weng and Laura. Queue up guys!

Here's a tag from Farah and Vien. She calls it 8 facts about yourself.

In the 8 Facts About Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.

RULES:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.****

My list:
1. I graduated at UP Diliman.
2. I have 18 units left in my Masters in Guidance and Counseling (also in UPD).
3. I worked as a pre-school teacher in Claret School of QC for 4 years.
4. I'm on my third year as a guidance counselor in an international school.
5. I love the sand and the beach.
6. I love sunbathing.
7. I
love taking photos of sunsets and macro shots of flowers.
8. I love being pampered by my husband!

MannaFromHeaven,Lena,Teacher’ Corner,Juliana Pinay Wahm ,Roselle’s Sweet Escape,Roselle’s Blog,Life In The Blogger Lane,My Precious ,My Voyage,my life is peachy, fun.fierce.fabulous , Bits and Pieces of Jan, YOUR LINK HERE

Now it's time for you to share something about yourself: Bunnie, Mem, Tess, SexyMom, Deborah, Abie, Rose and Roselle.

2 comments:

Allen's Darling said...

thanks for the tag...*wink*

abie said...

hi sis,

thanks for the tag. I posted it on my other blog:

http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/03/8-facts-about-myself.html

if it is ok to ask, saang IS ka work?

happy weekedn sis.