11.11.2008

life is a series of struggles



In preparation of my first photo exhibit, I revisited all the albums in my computer, searching for worth-displaying pictures. Carlos, my other photography buddy at work who will be featured at the exhibit the same week as me, thought of having Nature as our main theme. While I searched for photos showing nature's great landscape, I was surprised to see this shot I took of my brother in Grande Island, Subic. I used the blue sky as the backdrop. And as I marveled on it, I thought it would be nice to scrap it!

Credits here.

Journaling:
Life is a series of struggles to those who whine
and a box of presents to those who appreciate.

Sending shoutouts to my blogmates who congratulated me on my upcoming debut photo exhibit. Thankies dear friends! Hugs to you all. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sis! Nasabi ko na kay Camz that I will no longer join them for wedding coordination.

Na-mention kita sa kanya that your interested and your a W@Wie before :)

You can send her an email -> camz_88@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi Jan ! The last time I joined them for an event, I got 1k. Not sure if it's still the same amount or tinaasan na.