10.30.2009

kiss me


A quickpage comes in handy when you want to create a layout in just a snap of a finger. Rummaging through some of the QPs I downloaded a month ago, I was glad to find this freebie from Yari. It's from her At Last kit which is ideal for weddings and engagements. Rightfully so, I used one of our wedding photos to complete the layout.

For the journal, I had to use something that speaks about what the photo shows. I have to thank Faith Hill for her song entitled This Kiss. And so it says:

you can kiss me in the moonlight
on the rooftop under the sky

you can kiss me with the windows open

while the rain comes pouring inside

kiss me in sweet slow motion

let's let everything slide

you got me floating
you got me flying


More layouts to be posted soon!


1 comment:

Jazzy And The Pusakets said...

Glad you didn't use Keys Me :)

Anyways thanks for dropping by too.

I forgot how I came across your blog...I'm guessing it must be from Friendster.

The photos from your wedding are so dreamy and magical. Nuks. You both look so happy and content.


Cheers!!