11.09.2009

it's all about me


If you have noticed, I rarely scrap a photo of me. As to why, it's a simple fact. I would rather see family and friends in my layouts. Another reason is that I don't have enough photos of me because it is always I behind the camera, capturing the fun memories. But just this weekend, I downloaded this quickpage and I thought of adding my face on the empty frame! I used a photo from our Forest Club weekend in September.

Credits for this free quickpage goes to Carly. She used Expressions kit from Gypsy Couture. Thanks Carly! You really did a nice job on this kit!

Well, with a new camera and tripod as my newest buddies, I just might be able to include myself in merry moments I am going to capture!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jan! It's been a long time since I visited your blog but I'm happy to find new digi scrap freebies :)