1.17.2008

here goes more calendars!


I'm back with my scraps! I created these calendars during the holiday season. Look! I'm so proud of myself! Haha!


February calendar credits:Sueli Colbert_my moment kit , Sueli Colbert_special kit, Nicole Kaltenecker_mille fleur


March calendar credits: Corina Nielsen_think pink kit , Sueli Colbert_my moment kit , Liz, Hutchison_beautifully mondane kit , Anne Langpap_june pea kit , font_windsong


April calendar credits: Kjersti_herbs and spices lime kit , Benthai_lace embellishments , Petit Moineaux_tendre moment kit , Amy Teets_sun porch kit , font_dear joe II


May calendar credits: Sande Krieger_mary mary quite contrary kit , Sande Krieger_it's time kit, Lorrie M_old photographs & memories kit, Amy Teets_sun porch kit


July calendar credits: Corina Nielsen_think pink kit , Petit Moineaux_tendre moment kit , LKScrapbookdesigns_natural star tag , fonts_carpenter, amano

You may be wondering where's the June calendar. Well, I got too excited in making the July scrap. Of course you know why! Haha, so I created it first. I'll post the rest of the calendars, June and September until December) next time. Cheers to us all!

No comments: