6.16.2009

Save-The-Date


She is the fifth bride in our barkada and all eyes will be on her as she walks down the aisle on January 8, 2010. Gladly, I volunteered to make their Save-The-Date magnets (at least its layout) as I searched for inspiration in the world wide web. After coming up with about 5 designs, she fell in-love with a layout I called minimalist. She calls it simple but with a kick of elegance!


After printing a sample of their STD, my friend Jane kept convincing me to create a website showcasing all my designs. She says I could make extra money out of designing Save-The-Date cards or even invitations for special occasions. Come to think of it. It does seem feasible! But with a load of things I need to accomplish at work, designing can only be done in my spare time (which rarely happens). But yeah, I love the idea. In time. It shall happen.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

have a fab award for you sis - http://reejane.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-love-your-blog-award.html :)