12.08.2007

a wedding gift to hernan & jowee


It's the marry month of December once again. For the year 2007, I have 5 friends who are walking down the aisle. I must admit that I feel so kilig! Hearing their plans make me reminisce of my own wedding. My priceless wedding bouquet. Gino's perfect-fitting suit. Our sacred wedding rings. Every detail worth looking back to with an overwhelming joy. It's also flattering to hear them seek my advice on their The Day details. Makes me think of pursuing my dream of becoming a wedding planner. Haha!

On the 18th of this month, Hernan weds Jowee. I knew from the start what I will give them --- a digiscrap of their prenup shot. They had a lot of pictures taken at this garden venue in Pasig City. It was a bit difficult to choose which ones I'd use for their digiscrap. Eventually, I picked 4 shots that stood out. The next thing I did was choose the scrap kit I'd use for it. Since pink is their theme, I came out with this:




I had it printed and framed last night. I am so glad with it's final look! I love the way the three pictures at the bottom seemed to be blown by the wind. And how that pink butterfly sends the illusion of flying towards Jowee. Credits for this scrap: Amy Sumrall_ballerina girl kit , Liz Hutchison_beautifully mondane kit , Erica Mathia_feminineII paperpack , fonts_amano, a yummy apology.

To all friends bound for the altar, this month or next year, best wishes! Keep the fire burning!


No comments: