4.30.2009

subdued and hushed but breathing


It has been 22 days since my blog made its presence felt. Subdued and hushed because of work tasks, I had no choice but to leave the blogosphere for awhile. You see, to be a delinquent blogger for the nth time is the farthest thing from my mind. But yeah, there comes a time in our lives when we have to give up something to make way for something new.

It's the last day of the month and Mr. Sun has been in hiding the past few days. Sometimes it makes me feel this is his way of getting back at me. Cursing him for the immense heat he was creating earlier, I guess he decided to hide from me now when I need him the most.

After months of planning with my friends, we are all set to conquer the mysterious and primitive island of Capones in Zambales from May 1-2. With the unstable weather condition we are now experiencing, we can't help but step back a bit, unsure if we will push through with our plans. If the Low Pressure Area won't turn into a storm, regardless of rainshowers and thunderstorms, with my husband and friends, we shall move ahead to Capones Island.

To my blogmates who never get tired visiting my blog, I know how frustrated you must have felt seeing just old posts here. I won't promise, but I will try to blog more often. For now, let's all have a wonderful long weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope to see you more in your blog sis! :)