6.13.2008

coffee break ver. 1.22


Yeah, I know. It's the last day of the work week and coffee break is up just now. Don't blame me. I don't blame anyone too. It's just that, there were a lot of other things I had to attend to first. Enough said now. Let's start the chitchat!



It's the time of the year when we show appreciation and love for the first man in our lives --- our dear fathers. We may have been through a lot of arguments with them, whether it's about our need for independence or our struggle with a college course. No matter how we look at it, our fathers will always play a major role in our lives. As we celebrate their day this Sunday, we ask you to share your ideas on this:

What are your top 3 gift suggestions this Father's Day?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Jan! Kala ko walang coffee break this week...hehehe.

Here are my answers:
http://reejane.blogspot.com/2008/06/coffee-break-ver-122.html

Have a great weekend! Happy Father's Day to your Dads ;)

Bunnie said...

what do i plan to do or give my dad on fathers day? i have two choices: treat him to his favorite restaurant or buy him a nice shirt. :-)

SPLICE said...

Since I'm not with my father most of the time or for almost the rest of the year, the top three gift I can give would be:

1. A phone call (since I rarely get to talk to him for some reason, although when I'm home we have the usual conversations).

2. A T-shirt perhaps? I'm not really into material gifts. Like what they say, it's the thought that counts.

3. Since he's not really into cards, well, I can simply try to surprise him, maybe, by going home one of these days without expecting me to do so.

That's about it for my idea for coffee break v. 2.22 :)

theworkingmom said...

I'm sorry for the late reply. Better late than never, right? :)

My answer is here.

Thanks, Jan!

Joey

Farah said...

ill join this weeks version sister :)

Farah said...

mine is up!

http://www.wifeynibangis.com/2008/06/jans-coffeebreak-discussions.html

abie said...

my answers are for howell.

http://howellabie.blogspot.com/2008/06/coffee-break-ver-222.html