2.07.2009

better life



I was never a fan of Beatles. But this is one hit song they had that I particularly like. It has been revived by a number of artists like George Benson and Kalapana. But however they sing it, my love for the song Here, There and Everywhere never fades or changes.

In this scrap I made, I highlighted the words better life because that's how I see life the day my husband and I got married. I used George Benson's version in the journaling I made here. And so the song goes:

To lead a better life,
I need my love to be here
Here, making each day of the year
Changing my life with a wave of her hand
Nobody can deny that there's something there.
There, running my hands through her hair
Both of us thinking how good it can be


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jan!

I just want to ask if you already cooked backed mac in a microwave? I don't have an oven at home =(