2.24.2009

coffee break: the comeback


It was an advise I so needed to hear as my husband said "You can only resume your coffee breaks if you're willing to allot time for it". For several months now, my coffee break sessions have been in hiatus. I have been getting messages from my frequent coffee drinkers asking when we'll have a new round of our sessions. I know,
I kept saying the 4-letter word --- SOON. But how soon is soon?


A few revisions. Hotter topics. A new and exciting logo. The comeback of our coffee break sessions will just pop in your screens any moment. Abangan!

6 comments:

Rocks said...

yey! na miss ko nga din cofee break! at sana minsan meet din lahat ng mga ngco-coffe break for a real coffee break di ba? :)

ART'S WIFE said...

yay!!! :D

Unknown said...

Yey! Will be waiting sis :)

Unknown said...

yah I miss our coffee breaks ...

charmaine santiago said...

yipee! miss ko na din to. :D

The Wifey's Journal said...

yey! i can't wait! exciting ito...