9.01.2009

the other side of darkness


For almost a year, I missed using my Canon Powershot A530. The rechargeable batteries were defective already and I was pressured to purchase a new pair for our weekend trip. Armed with new Energizer batteries, I aimed my ever reliable point and shoot camera to this old lamp by our bedside table in our Coffee Farmhouse room. I wanted to make sure its manual mode is back to its old self --- with that ability to take dramatic night photos. And what I have below, left me speechless.

On the other side of darkness,
far away, there shines a light.
A light to end all sorrow.
A light to be ever free.
A light for a new tomorrow.
- Raja Sivaji

Title of the Photo: The Other Side of Darkness
Date Taken: August 29, 2009
Camera:
Canon Powershot A530

No comments: