9.25.2009

smile. beauty. sun.


It has been quite awhile since I last posted a digital scrapbook layout. Although I have always wanted to scrap our latest out-of-town photos, I just couldn't. Our computer here at home seems to be asking for a replacement by being a pain in the a**. How? By moving in terribly slow motion whenever I lay-out with photoshop. Anyway, I shouldn't be ranting here. Because finally, I have a layout to post!


I used a photo of my husband during our weekend in The Coffee Farmhouse in Alfonso, Cavite. And yes, I must admit. This one's a quickpage I used from Julie. She used a kit purchased from Enchanted Studio Scraps. Julie added a note that says "I see your smile in the beauty of the sun". This freebie she shared is so beautiful I clicked the download logo right away.

Stay tuned my dear blogmates. More digital scrap layouts are coming soon. But for now, I would have to stick with quickpages.
And to be handy, I hoarded a lot of other QPs! Now that's being resourceful!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing QPs :)

I'm downloading some of it as well...hehehe. Looks like I will be enjoying digi scrapping :)