10.15.2008

jesse and regina's wedding avp



It pays well to plan and work on your plan.

Couple Jesse and Regina handed me their photos about 2 weeks before their wedding. I must tell you, that gave me an ample amount of time to plan, layout, make and edit their audio-visual presentation. Although they gave me not much a variety of pictures, I decided to scrap the photos to make the slideshow more interesting. I added a few lines about love which I think added spice as Eric Benet sings The Last Time. They will exchange their vows this Friday at the Greenmeadows Clubhouse. Being both Christians, the ceremony will follow the Christian rites.

Blogmates, be the first to take a peek on Jesse and Regina's wedding avp.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wohoo! Nice AVP :) Hmm.. may future ka sis sa business na ito ;)

jan celiz-magtoto said...

salamat joanne. been thinking of having that as part-time business. still need to polish in making storyboards and editing.