10.13.2008

a photo exhibit



Guess what. I was invited to be part of our first Reedley International School Faculty Photo Exhibit! Hurray!

I got the invitation to join the exhibit last Saturday from our school's Academic Research Head. She was even asking me how many photos I wanted to include! That question made me ran to my computer to check my labskifotografi files. It made me realize that the shots I am really proud of are mostly sunset photos!

I am really excited to join this exhibit because of 3 reasons. First because, like what I said, it is the first faculty exhibit of our school. Most of the exhibits held features students' paintings. Second, because we are only 2 selected faculty members who are going to be featured. And third, because I am only using a Point-and-Shoot camera and yet my photos caught their interest. Woo hoo!

No comments: