10.06.2008

the search for the chest continues



It was an eye-straining night at Tiendesitas. Our eyes were popping out because of the native and antique furnitures we saw there. My husband and I just love 'em all! The ending? We didn't buy anything!

The chests were there. Magazine racks were scattered in every corner. Mirror with intricate frame designs. Basically, everything we wanted to add in our home were there. But we couldn't decide right away which ones to purchase. And so we decided to wait for another weekend to check out Dapitan Arcade. My husband and I both agreed that we have to make sure we'll get our money's worth with the items we'll be getting.

And just now, while checking out Ebay.ph I saw abaca items being sold (or made-to-order) from Clark, Pampanga! Their products are really nice. And THIS chest made of seagrass fiber is so zen-like! Export quality, I must say! If you're into native furnitures, check out their other items HERE. You might find something you like. The owner just texted me. They do deliveries in the Metro for a fee of Php700.00.

Now this new find would add more to our confusion. Teehehe.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sis! Lemme know the Xmas decors on Dapitan Arcade :)

I was thinking of going there as well to dress up our humble nook with Xamas decors...hehehe

jan celiz-magtoto said...

@joanne: yep joanne. be posting our cheap finds from dapitan arcade. can't wait for the weekend!

CathyCE said...

HI!

Just blog-hopping through the pinaybloggers blog roll.

I ordered from the same person you mentioned in your post. I got several items from him but he failed to give me my chest. It wasn't available when he delivered my items. Thanks for reminding me =)

His products are well-made naman. Mejo lang kailangan siyang kulitin kasi marami din siyang clients.