8.21.2009

freebies: desktop wallpapers


There has been an addiction lately and it has grown full blown. But before you start raising your eyebrows and calling a rehab, let me tell you that this addiction is not the kind that ruins a person's life. As a matter of fact, it adds color to one's life! And one's computer!


For the past week, my husband and I have been dressing up our computer by changing it's desktop wallpaper. Kudos to wallcoo.com, an amazing site that shares an infinite number of graphic finds. Fellow Asians are the administrators of this site and it shows a lot of their artistic character. The best thing about it? These are freebies!

Here are my top 3 favorite designs with its links. Simply click the link and feel free to grab
them!

Our current wallpaper! It reminds me
of Pixar's newest film Up.

Get it HERE.


Click THIS to download.

Click HERE to get this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice freebies :)

I'm going to check out the site myself :)

Jhari said...

Thanks for sharing ;) Using it now as my desktop wallpapers. Kaka-adik nga lang kaka-dl, hehe!