8.05.2009

proud to be a Filipino


I am a Filipino. And I am proud to be one. I was born and raised in the Philippines. I love my country, and with my family, I will always fight for the Philippines' democracy.

I am especially proud that the whole nation sang Lupang Hinirang to pay their last respect for our democracy icon, President Corazon Cojuangco Aquino, as her casket was brought out of Manila Cathedral. It touches my heart to see Filipinos gathered together as they join the funeral parade. Farewell Tita Cory. May the Filipinos always remember you as we protect our country's democracy.


Touch a blogger: Tie a yellow ribbon for Cory Aquino!


Laban Pilipinas! Let us not allow a repeat of the Marcos regime. Take it to the streets. Whenever. Wherever. As one nation.

I AM PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO. And I thank God for making me one! Are you? Tell the world and write about it!


5 comments:

janis said...

yes! :)

DebbieDana said...

And so am I!!

Unknown said...

I sure am! ;)

Princess Vien said...

Just want to share my post about this.

http://www.inthespiritofdance.com/2009/08/proud-to-be.html

Anonymous said...

nice..