8.10.2009

i ♥ faces photo challenge - “crazy, silly, funny face”


This week's challenge in I ♥ Faces is destined to be one of the most hilarious themes. Feeling the need to submit a photo entry, I found myself in a complete disarray searching through all our online photo albums. Confused which one to submit, Gino was kind enough to pick this photo for me!


For week 29 of I ♥ Faces, my photo entry is a 3-year old picture of my students back in Pre-School. It was taken on our last school day. Were they excited? They were mad!

7 comments:

Frogmum said...

those are some crazy little faces :D Nice shot!

tiarastantrums said...

hilarious silliness from a group of boys

Alice said...

what a bunch of happy looking kids! great shot :O)

i have my shot posted also. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).

S-V-H said...

I like the ambiance in this photo, a lot of happy faces :) It's very dynamic!
Susanne

thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog, very much appreciated!

Sue's Daily Photography

Kero said...

great shot Jan, as always! brings back memories of kinder hhihi.

my first entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/08/crazy-silly-funny.html

Savi said...

So cute! I love how they're yanking on each others heads!

Unknown said...

I love your picture Jan! This is adorable! I looked at your other site too : ) Those cupcakes are pretty!