8.31.2009

walk your talk


If I could ride a vehicle that would take my weary feet to my destination, then I would. In other words, I never enjoyed walking or running. Lazy? I know I am. But if walking means having your feet touch the dew-filled grass while admiring the beauty of nature, then I would gladly do it.

I did a lot of walking and running during my husband's birthday treat for me in the Coffee Farmhouse. It did leave me with a pair of tired legs at nighttime. But in the end, what matters was the pleasant and engaging surrounding I got to see the whole duration of the walk.

Take the power to walk in the forest
and be a part of nature.
-Susan Polis Schutz


Title of the Photo: Walk Your Talk
Date Taken: August 29, 2009
Camera:
Canon Digital Ixus 80 IS

1 comment:

Kero said...

pretty shoes!