8.31.2009

a quiet farmhouse


A domestic and friendly setting in a quiet farmhouse with a lush of coffee trees and flowering plants. That was how I described our weekend destination in my previous post. Now that my husband and I are back in the city after the overnight experience, would I describe it the same way? You bet I will!


The Coffee Farmhouse is our newest vacation discovery in the outskirts of Tagaytay. Located in Alfonso, Cavite, this farmhouse is a laid-back destination which makes you forget about the pressure attached to city living. Time will be the least of your priorities the minute you step in the farm as you are at a liberty to do whatever you want. Outdoor activities are made available to guests who enjoy physical games such as badminton, basketball, volleyball and swimming. Bikes and scooters may also be used. For mentally-stimulating activities, boardgames, billiards and darts may be tried. These varied activities offered by the Coffee Farmhouse make the place highly inviting to anyone who hopes to find a quick get-away from the city. Oh, and have I mentioned the bottomless coffee for their guests?

Hungry for a detailed account of our weekend stay in the Coffee Farmhouse? I am still sorting my thoughts and the several photos I took. A narrative journal will be up soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Nice find Jan! :) How much is the damage on your trip?