7.09.2008

chicken macaroni salad


For the longest time, my husband has been requesting that I prepare chicken macaroni salad. Now that my
biggest project for the school year has been launched already, I think it's about time I reward myself by preparing what my hubby has been requesting. Some of you might say "how can that be a reward when you have to use up your time and energy doing it". Being married for a year, I learned how much fun cooking can be. And learning a new recipe has always been therapeutic and rewarding for me!

I am clueless though how to make a chicken macaroni salad. But thankies to the ever reliable internet. Voila! I found its recipe here!

I can't wait to go to the grocery after work today. And ssshh... Gino has no idea what's in store for him when he gets home tonight!

No comments: