6.19.2008

reedley in mimosa


And so it happened. I slept the night without my husband by my side.
To help me manage the absence of my other half, I stayed with my buddies until about 3 a.m. I wanted to make sure I would only go to bed when I could no longer keep my eyes open. And I was successful, as I dragged myself to bed after a night of junk food binge.

Mimosa, Clarkfiled Pampanga

It was a fun, fun, fun outing. The teambuilding activities. The foodtripping. The karaoke-singing. And of course, the much-talked-about performance night. Without much of an effort, my group won 2nd place after showcasing our wacky dance interpretation of Mike Hanopol's Laki sa Layaw Jeproks. The crowd went crazy!

But the best part of it was the reunion between husband and wife. Ahem... The moment we rode our bus bound for Manila, my smile was from ear to ear as I longed for my husband's sweet embrace. It was the sweetest. Really!

3 comments:

Mary77bgo said...

Hi Jan!
Did you by any chance attend Sunny Hill Child Study Center in Capitol Hills, Q.C. in you High School days? Great site you've got! The pics are lovely!

Regards,

Maria Rosabelle Williams

Mary77bgo said...

Hi Jan!

Did you by any chance attend Sunny Hill in Capitol Hills, QC during you high school days? Great site you've got!

Regards,

Maria Rosabelle Williams

jan celiz-magtoto said...

MELOT!!! i've been trying to search for you all over the net! gosh, i miss you!!! do message me back, i can't access your blog.