8.27.2008

forgetting sarah marshall


If you wanna have a good laugh, go and buy a DVD of the
movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It stars Jason Segel, Kristen Bell and Mila Kunis.

The film tells the story of Peter Bre
tter (played by Segel) who gets devastated when his TV star girlfriend Sarah Marshall (played by Bell) breaks up with him. To help him nurse his broken heart, Peter goes to a resort in Hawaii only to find out his ex-girlfriend is there with her new boyfriend!

Although the movie has several sex scenes, not to mention Segel's frontal nudity (yes, you read that right!), the movie does give us a good laugh. Plus the film was mostly shot in Turtle Bay Resort in Hawaii which makes the viewer long for next year's summer. And each beach scene reminds me so much of the Phili
ppines' Boracay!

Oh, and did I mention that after watching the movie I became a big fan of Mila Kunis? She played the role of the front desk lady and she is one gorgeous girl! My husband and I thought all along she really is Hawaiian because she looked like one (and a bit of Vanessa Hudgens too). Turns out she is originally from Ukraine. She began her career by doing commercials and eventually got popular in Hollywood after casting a part in the hit TV series That 70s Show.

I'm telling you, watching her makes me love my curls all the more!

No comments: