2.26.2008

busy bee


I'm a freaky busy bee today!!! And I swear, I'm losing my mind already.


It may look like just 5 tasks but the first 2 items eat up a lot of my precious blog hopping time! Item #1 even has its sub-categories. It will look like this:

OSA Manual Policy on Guidance Campaigns

A. Anti-Bullying Campaign (ABC)
- policy
- procedure
- work instruction

B. Career Options (CARE-Ops)
- policy
- procedure
- work instruction

C. Substance Abuse Prevention (SAP)
- policy
- procedure
- work instruction

D. Why Am I Tempted? (WAIT Campaign)

- policy
- procedure
- work instruction

Sniff. Sniff. And item #4? Guess what. It will take up 3 hours! Boo huhu!

Let's just hope I finish the first 2 items quickly so that by tomorrow, I could present it to my boss and I could go back to the blog world.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! You also work in a guidance center! Happy to find you. :D I am a tech support of our university's guidance center. Hello to you!