9.15.2008

colorstrology



This is a truly interesting find. Colorstrology. It seeks to describe your personality and colour tone based on your date of birth. With my birthday falling on the 17th of August, here is what colorstrology says about me.

Click the image for a larger view.

My Color: MECCA ORANGE
My Character: DEEP. HEALER. PERCEPTIVE.
My Profile: You have an enormous amount of depth and awareness. Capable of seeing what is hidden, you are a light for others as they move through troubled or uncharted waters. Taking actions and making mistakes are important parts to your evolution. Learning to express yourself fearlessly is a life-giving exercise. Your personal color guards you against discouragement and obsession. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with mecca orange supports joy and renewal.

Wow. Deep. Healer. Perceptive. Am I really like that? Is that why I am a school counselor? Let's see what's your colorstrology. I'm passing this to Vien, Jannesse, Farah, Rocks and Joanne. Just click HERE to see your colors! Quick! I'm so excited to know more about you. Tell me when you're done, okay?

3 comments:

Robin and Emz said...

this sounds interesting:)

Unknown said...

Hi sis! Thanks for the tag :)

I enjoyed it - http://reejane.blogspot.com/2008/09/colorstrology.html

The Wifey's Journal said...

Thanks, Jan! I enjoyed it. Akong ako yata ito. Haha...

http://thewifeydiaries.blogspot.com/2008/09/colorstrology.html

Oh, thanks for liking my new template. Actually, i got it here: http://www.giselejaquenod.com.ar/blog/blogger-templates/. Free lang cya. Hubby is designing my next template. He should coz he's into web design dba? Hehe...