9.16.2008

half-life



Seriously wanting to create my first minimalist series, I ended up making a scrap that somehow carried a melancholic mood. Yet it still had that calming minimalist look.


Journaling:
Lately, something here don't feel right
This is just the half-life
Without you I am breaking down
Wake me, I wanna see the daylight
Save me from this half-life
-from the song Half-life, sang by Duncan Sheik

The key in creating a minimalist scrap is the photo and the use of 1-2 color tones with a limited number of embellishments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

The Wifey's Journal said...

beautifully and tastefully done! wonderful talaga. inggit ako. hehe

re giselle's link: my pleasure! i'm thinking nga of using another template from her. also for my food blog. still planning on what to do with it eh. keep on blogging! love all your posts!