9.09.2008

miracles do happen


I believe that my Papa was warmly and lovingly touched by our Lord. I got a text message from my tita just now. This is how the message goes:

Tita Inday: Good morning. Ok na Papa mo.
He can raise his left arm and foot.
He won't be paralyzed, said
the doctors. It's a miracle,
everyone here is saying.
Praise the Lord!

It is in times like this when you feel hugged by our Lord. It is His way of telling us all that whatever challenges may come our way, He will always carry us.

My dear friends and blogmates... I sincerely thank you for all the prayers you offered for Papa. Miracles do happen. And we just proved it.

Photo Credits: Prayer by Bluwi

5 comments:

Chie Vallesteros said...

Glad this happened. Just keep on praying :-)

Unknown said...

I'm happy to hear that your Dad is okay.

Miracles DO HAPPEN :)

The Wifey's Journal said...

Prayers can really move mountains. We will still continue praying for excellent recovery. Smile, Jan! God is good!

theworkingmom said...

Great to hear that your dad's doing better! Hope he continues to get better. Stay strong, for his sake.

Joey

Unknown said...

This is one great news, Jan! Wohoo! Let us continue praying for him. ;)

*hugs*