9.03.2008

RTV auditions


I just sat down as one of the judges in our RTV musical instrument auditions!

RTV or Reedley Talent and Variety Show happens every after 2 years. It's a showcase of various skills and talents our students (even teachers) have. This year's theme is Glamour and it will happen on February 10, 2009 at the AFP Theater.

I am a certified music-lover. Everyone probably knows that already. I can listen and appreciate any genre. And if given the chance, I would love to learn to play the piano or the violin. Having said that, you guys now know that I have zero knowledge in playing instruments. So, how in the world was I chosen to judge?

Upper School students playing Canon D

But the experience of sitting there and appreciating these students' gifts was superb! It was the most amazing 60 minutes of my week!

No comments: