9.01.2008

spread the christmas spirit


I really can't help it. The Christmas spirit is all over me! As you can see, I changed my blog's playlist to our favorite Christmas carols. And I thought, it would be really lovely to spread this joyful spirit I have now to the blogosphere. You'd be willing to help me, right?

It's so simple. This is how it goes! Copy the photo below then write your blog and your wish this Christmas 2008. Your wish has to be something PRICELESS and SELF- LESS... something that money can't buy... something that another person will treasure dearly.


1. Bits and Pieces by Jan :: I wish Gino and I will be able to convince friends to help us sponsor a simple Christmas party for the children of White Cross Children's Home in San Juan.
2. Your Link Here.

I'm passing this to my blogmates Abie, Eds, Farah, Jannesse, Joanne and Mari. Tag as many as you can!

3 comments:

Sendo said...

haha...pag BER na nga talaga christmas na sa pinas hehe

The Wifey's Journal said...

Done! Merry Christmas! http://thewifeydiaries.blogspot.com/2008/09/spread-christmas-spirit.html

mari said...

finished :) rocks's tagged me kaya sinundan ko na lang din yung answer nya. here's my share: http://gwenmarisalvilla.com/2008/09/03/spread-the-christmas-spirit.aspx