10.24.2007

girl power!



Found this from one of my favorite
blogs. I find it funny and relaxing after a long day at work. You might want to answer it too!

1. Name ->
jan
2. Pink - Love it or Hate it? ->love it
3. Signature shade of lipstick, lipgloss, etc. ->shiny shade of pink
4. Do you have a best girl friend? ->yep, i have 2! evelyn & emma, i love you girls!
5. Do you have a woman mentor? ->i guess that would be my mom. now that i'm married, i see myself like her with the way i tidy things up at home, etc=)

6. Are you a woman mentor to som
eone else? ->i hope. i wish. maybe an inspiration to some girls
7. Tomboy or Princess? ->boyish before. princess now!!! haha!!!
8. Favorite Girl Band ->ooh, i don't think i have any
9. Are you a mom? Do you want to be one? ->im a wife for now. a wife & a mom in 2years
10. Do you and your mom have any rituals?
->nope, we have none
11. Fashion magazines ->cosmo? i read one only when i'm having my nails done
12. Do you have a feel good outfit?
do feel good shoes count? ->my feel-good outfit at home would be my white tank top & boyleg undies plus barefeet. my feel-good outfit outside my home would be a pair of jeans, a tank top & flip flops
13. Have you called your grandma or special aunt, or special older lady lately? ->ooops. nope, i haven't
14. Signature Scent? ->
right now, i have 2, bath & bodyworks' sweet pea & escada's new green scent
15. Favorite female tv character
->claire bennet of heroes!!! rachel ray too
16. Favorite place to hang out with gal pals?->
anywhere we could indian sit & laugh at our exchange of stories
17. Did you ever ditch your girl friends to be with a guy?
Do you still? ->never. although i once broke the heart of a friend cuz the guy she liked asked me out (for the record, i turned down the invitation, thank goodness!)
18. Friend you call when you need a laugh?
->evelyn
19. Friend you call when you need a shoulder to cry on? evelyn & emma

20. Have you reminded your friends of how much they mean to you lately? ->oh my god. i have never, in our 16year-old friendship, told them that. i'll do it tonight!


Wow! This girl power thing is not just relaxing. It helped me realiz
e too of the essential things in life. Like calling some dear relatives. Or telling important people how much they mean to you. I suddenly realized how much I miss my 2 bestfriends. Here's a picture of us, I think January of this year, when I had a trial make-up for my wedding.


I hope to hang out with you girls soon!


No comments: