10.30.2007

the nail polish i oh-so miss!



Yeeeey! The semester's finally over. Now I can have a real 1 week break from work. Well, actually, I brought home a few works that need to be done. But, I don't need to go to the office to finish it. I can work on it at home and get more scraps done too! And because I won't go to work, I can also have my nails done! Wow. I can't even remember the last time I wore a colored nail polish. The french tip has been the standard look of my nails just because that's the only color allowed by our school admin. But with the sembreak, I can wear any color!!! And so, I came across this test on nail polish. Haha. Funny, funny, funny.




Your Nail Polish Color is Magenta



How you're unique: You're confident - and you show everyone the true you



Why your style rocks: You have the attitude to carry the most outrageous outfits off



What this color says about you: "Look at me. I know you want to!"



Tomorrow night, while I wait for my hubby, I'll visit that salon near us and have my nails done. I might also have a much needed hot-oil and hair trim. Yipeee!


No comments: