10.08.2008

re-dressing my blog



For the longest time, I have been thinking of re-dressing my blog. But, for an even longer time, I couldn't make up my mind on the design!

I'm thinking cartoons. Vibrant colors. But I'll be needing some help on doing the drawings. I have some artist friends who, I'm pretty sure, will be willing to rescue me from this crossroad. All I need to do is ask for their help and give them some time to work on it. The questions is, how do I really want it to look like?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jan! I was intrigued by the Slide-for-Life so I decided to try it as well :) Nakakatakot ba?

Sayang, we are looking for entry-level Cobol programmers. Ideal sya for newly grads. Baka your hubby knows someone that might be interested ;) Or someone who's into programming and wants to shift to a different platform :)

Unknown said...

Excited na ako! Ü Thanks sis :)

Btw, I have an award for you - http://reejane.blogspot.com/2008/10/butterfly-award.html ;)