7.20.2009

food for the soul 07.2009


Your body is one of the most fragile things you own and must take care of. All too often, we allow sickness, stress, other people, etc. to run our lives. Not only will you feel better but other areas of your life will also improve if you work toward good general health. It's very tough to stay consistent as you pursue your goals if you're laid up or constantly fighting off sickness. -SPARKPEOPLE

Exactly what I need. Being sick the past 3 days has been a wake-up call. I am not getting any younger and I should be extra careful with what I eat and with what I do. I know have said this several times but I will still say it again --- that I am bound to live a healthier lifestyle, beginning today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your feeling better now Jan :)