10.30.2009

sunlight


It has been more than a month since I felt excited to work on any digital scrapbook layout. Finally feeling a touch of inspiration, here's what I made out of a free kit I got from Lutine. It's a freebie kit she calls Because of Sea and Lutine generously shares it for us to download.


The journal I wrote for this layout is from a song by Kevyn Lettau which says - Sunlight / Bring Me the Love I Need to Guide Me / Shining Deep Inside of Me. To make it more personal, I added 3 photos from my travel adventures with my husband. So why use a journal about sunlight? Simple. I miss seeing Mr. Sun beaming his smile on us. C'mon! When was the last time you've seen him here in the Philippines? He's always been hiding beneath those scary gray clouds.

A 3-day weekend up ahead of us. Is Mr. Sun going to shine on us as we visit our departed loved ones? I am hopeful of that.


No comments: