8.12.2010

labski fotografi desktop wallpapers


My husband recently bought a new laptop and has installed Adobe Photoshop CS5 on it. He said it was for me to manipulate the images I take in every photo session I have. I am no pro in editing or enhancing photos because I do not like reading Photoshop tutorials. I do not plan on enrolling in any digital classes too. I would rather take photos than sit in a class, learning technicalities of layering, filtering and color manipulation.

What I did, however, was manipulate my photos by trial and error. What I have now are 6 Labski Fotografi desktop wallpapers ready for download. Let me just say how happy I am with my work, considering I have no formal digital enhancement training!

Labski Fotografi desktop wallpaper "Feet In-love"

Labski Fotografi desktop wallpaper "Innocence"

Feel free to browse the rest of the collection HERE. Download the wallpaper you like in high-resolution, 1280 x 1024, at this LINK.


No comments: