2.26.2008

hello? any david cook fans out there?


Yeah, yeah, I know. I should be hooked with my paper works. But here I am so hooked at browsing David Cook links. You can't blame me. I can't help it! This guy is soooo 200% H-O-T!!! So irresistible!

I can't forget the way my husband, with eyebrows tied together, stared at me over the weekend after I watched American Idol three times. OMG! David's version of Happy Together ROCKS!



Oooh, how crazy I was. And to just prove how much I drooled at him, while the whole family was celebrating the birthdays of my husband and my 3 sisters in Pampanga last Sunday, I sang Happy Together! Hahaha! My sisters were all laughing at me. Goodness. I didn't know the original version, sang by The Turtles, was so slow! Guess what my Magic Sing score was. An insulting 77. Sniff. Sniff.

I would have given it a better rendition if it were David's version! If, by any chance you'd like to belt-out the song in your bathroom, here's a copy of the lyrics. And to all David Cook fans out there. Rock on!!! (Oops. Does that make sense? Teehehe!)


*By the way. I also like David Archuleta, Jason Castro, Michael Johns, Asia'h Epperson, Alexandrea Lushington and of course, our fellow Pinay, Ramiele Malubay!


No comments: