2.26.2008

tagged:: rate my life


Tagged by Joanne. Thankies sis. Here goes the ratings of my life.

The Rate My Life Self-Help Quiz will ask you a number of questions and then compute your life rating. In addition, it will break down your score on the following categories: Mind, Body, Spirit, Love, Friends/Family, and Financial. Finally, it will analyze your scores. Please note that this quiz is intended for entertainment purposes only.

Will your bars be shades of orange, or blue? Take the quiz and find out.

Im tagging ibyang.


This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
8.9
Mind:
8.7
Body:
7.7
Spirit:
8
Friends/Family:
6.8
Love:
10
Finance:
7.8

Take the Rate My Life Quiz

2 comments:

Ibyang said...

hi jan!
thanks for the tag. I promise to do this ASAP...just need to study this week.

mwah!
:)

Ibyang said...

thanks for the tag!

http://awifescharmedlife.blogspot.com/2008/03/this-is-my-life-rated.html