2.27.2008

tagging my blogmates:: hugs for you!


Guess what! Remember the heavy tasks I was telling you about yesterday? I finally finished it!!! And I'm so ready to submit and present it to my boss. It pays to be patient and task-oriented huh. Yipeee!

And because I'm in cloud 9 right now, I want to give my blogmates a tight-gripped-clinched-affectionate-bear hug. Here it is!

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

That hug is for you farah, joanne, joy, mari, cheryll, and diane! This hug is contagious girls. Pass it on to 6 more blogmates!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jan! Mwah!

jan celiz-magtoto said...

you're welcome!;)

Diane said...

Thanks Jan! Hugs to you too!

i'm babie said...

thanks jan! really appreciate it.

mari said...

hi jan... thanks for the hug! m posting it now :)