7.15.2008

bo sanchez's the feast


As a commitment to the Big Guy up there, my husband and I
vowed to attend Bo Sanchez' The Feast every Sunday. And this weekend was our very first session.

I have witnessed my husband's transformation from being a non-practicing Catholic to a quiet soul working on his faith and a closer personal relationship with our Lord. But asking him to attend a regular praise and worship activity made me think twice. I know he's not comfortable with the usual singing, dancing and long talks which are part of worshiping. Still, I asked him if we could try it and he said "sure!" And I am sending out a huge Thank You to Him for touching my husband's life. After the worship and mass, Gino said he wants us to attend The Feast every Sunday!

It feels so good to know how you and your liftime partner work hand in hand towards the same goal. And attending The Feast regularly is our way of saying our gratitude to our Lord for all the blessings and challenges that come our way.

I am inviting you guys to attend The Feast, even for just one Sunday. You don't need to sing and dance with the choir. If you simply need to listen, then sit still and let Him touch your lives. Here is the schedule. I hope to see you there!

1st Session: 7:30 am
Praise and Worship
Inspirational Talk by Bo Sanchez
Holy Mass
(Healing and Counseling services are done after the Holy Mass at the right most side of the room)

2nd Session: 10:00 am
Holy Mass
Praise and Worship
Inspirational Talk by Bo Sanchez
(Healing and Counseling services are done after the Inspirational Talk at the right most side of the room)

3rd Session: 12:00 nn
Holy Mass
Praise and Worship
Inspirational Talk by Bo Sanchez
(Healing and Counseling services are done after the Inspirational Talk at the right most side of the room)

Location:
Valle Verde Country Club beside the Ultra


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to go kaya lang we're super layo namin. :D

I love Bo Sanchez and his books and TV appearances (if that's how it should be called. Heheh)