7.12.2008

highly anticipated lifehouse concert




The countdown begins. In 14 days, my husband and I will be watching
Jason Wade and his band play in the Philippines for the first time! Lifehouse is a band we really enjoy listening to. And now that they're coming here for a one-night show at the Big Dome, we really can't miss it!

Those who love the TV series Smallville are surely familiar with the band. Several songs Jason composed and sang were always played in the series. The song Everything was used in the pilot episode and the first-season finale episodes. And of course, who can forget their live performance of You and Me in the fourth-season prom episode!

The last concert my hubby and I have seen was Norah Jones' show at the Big Dome in 2005. And I'm really excited to see a rock/alternative band this time. Woohoo! Anyway, here's a video of their latest single First Time.



1 comment:

GinSceneThor said...

yeah! actuall I'm also an avid fan of lifehouse, but I haven't buy a ticket yet... ala p ksi acohng pangbile eh...