7.15.2008

tagged:: foodie tag


This tag made me hungry. But still, thankies Tracy!

1. Chicken sa McDo, Jollibee, or KFC?
- Most of the time, I go for the classic --- jollibee. But if I'm carving for something hot, it's kfc baby!

2. Pepsi, Coke, or rootbeer?
- Pepsi. But lately, I rarely drink softdrinks.

3. Greenwich, Pizza Hut, or Yellow Cab?
- It's definitely the C-A-B!

4. Adobo, sinigang, or nilaga?
- Sinigang if it's sugpo. Nilaga if it's beef. Adobo if it's pork.

5. Beef, pork, or chicken?
- Depends on how it was cooked.

6. Starbucks, Coffee bean and tea leaf, or Gloria Jean's?
- It's not in the choice but hubby and I go for Coffee Beanery.

7. Cornflakes, Honey Stars, or Milo cereal?
- Cornflakes. But we've discovered a local version. Grab the Oishi cereal products! It tastes the same but way, way cheaper!

8. Goldilocks or Red Ribbon?
- Red ribbon!

9. Tokyo Tokyo, Teriyaki Boy or Rai Rai Ken?
- Umm. I'm not into oriental food. But I can take some maki from Tokyo Tokyo.

10. Take Out or Dine In?
- Take out!

I'm passing this to Roselle and Jannesse. I hope you girls have time to do this. Have fun!

2 comments:

The Wifey's Journal said...

thanks for this tag!

RoSeLLe said...

hey jan! thanks for the tag.. sorry it took me a while to check out this one...will buzz you when i am done :) take care!