1.08.2009

photo exhibit postponed



Our first photo exhibit has been postponed. Instead of having it on the last week of January, it was moved to the third quarter of 2009. You see, a lot of events are happening in school right now. Since everyone is busy, we all agreed to have the photo exhibit on a later date. That way, we'll have more time to shoot.

So, what have I been up to lately?

In 4 weeks, it's RTV time again. RTV or the Reedley Talent and Variety Show is a highly anticipated event where both students, alumni and faculty show off their skills. There will be a lot of singing, dancing, acting and classical numbers. This year's theme focuses on international music icons. Every member of our faculty is involved in coming up with the show. I am heading the Souvenir Program Committee. I just got the approved cover design, shown on the left (which is also how the ticket looks like). My team and I are now working on its lay-out.

Two months from now, it will be Reedley's graduation, which will be held at the Irwin Theater in Ateneo. I am heading the Valedictorian-Salutatorian Committee and our major task is to gather the GPAs of the Top 5 graduating students both in Middle and Upper School. Aside from that, we will also be conducting an On-The-Spot Essay Writing and a Panel Interview. With that kind of screening process, the Valedictorian and Salutatorian of Reedley International School is definitely deserving of the honor and admiration.

To be honest, I am happy the photo exhibit was postponed. It gives me a chance to focus on my committee tasks and counseling sessions. It also means our short Bohol adventure next month will be a venue for me to shoot and snap!

No comments: