1.08.2009

twilight


It's not what you think it is. As a matter of fact, I didn't even read the book or see its film adaptation. Twilight is defined as the onset of darkness at the end of the day. As I got sentimental looking at the drama of this photo, enchanted with its passionate hues of magenta, purple, orange and yellow, I felt calling it Twilight.


Title of the Photo: Twilight
What I Love About It: With my in-laws, I dragged my husband to Eco-Park so I could shoot new photos. Unfortunately, I didn't find The-Spot with worth documenting scenes. However, on our way home, what greeted me along Commonwealth Avenue in Quezon City was this enchanting sunset!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good shot! :) Indeed it was Twilight (takipsilim) ;)

Jessica said...

pareho tayo di ko pa napapanood yung movie. yung book naman, hanggang 5 pages lang ako. guess i'm not into vampires huh.

nice shot, i love sunset, i prefer it over sunrise kasi late ako magising. hihi!

ART'S WIFE said...

i love that shot sis! and i love the movie and the books as well. i'm addicted. hehehe. :)

Anonymous said...

hi. i was bloghopping and came across this site. I gotta say i love that picture you took. You have an eye for nature's beauty, such a lovely sunset:)