4.21.2008

tagged:: my days are...


It has been like years since I did tags and awards. I owe my blogmates dozens of it. I'll start with one from Farah.

What time do you usually wake up? => set my alarm at 5, climb out of bed at 530. but on days when hubby and I have to do our 30-minute exercise, we get out of bed at 5.

What’s the first thing you do? => hug my hubby and sing to his ear our good morning greeting/wake-up call (hehehe)

Breakfast? => cereals and milk on weekdays, pandesal or rice on weekends

Do you go to work/school? => i work in a school so i guess my answer is both;)

Do you like it? => the experience is priceless

If you stay at home, what do you do all day? => prepare hubby's baon and stuff. sleep. do scraps. sleep. read. then maybe sleep again.

When’s lunch and what you eatin’? => just had one. pork caldereta. i cooked it!

What time do you get home from work/school? => i'm off at 4, home by 415. i live so near my workplace!

What do you do? => as a grade school guidance counselor, i help kids see and understand options they have at hand. i also at times make them realize their potentials to be successful Reesians

Dinner: When and what? => hmmm. i'll probably cook the embutido my mother-in-law gave us. that's around 9pm tonight since hubby gets home around that time.

What do you do to unwind? => listen to loud music. or dance. or sleep. or do scraps. or take photos. or read. or get a massage from hubby. or massage my hubby.

What’s your favorite part of the day? => morning weekends!

Who’s your favorite person to interact with? => hubby and my pamangkins

When’s bedtime? => usually that's around 11pm

Who’s bedtime with? => with hubby!


I'm tagging just one blogmate for now. And that's you Alma.=)

1 comment:

Alma said...

Did it na sis :)