4.01.2008

apologies


Dear blogmates,

My apologies for not blogging yesterday. I was soooo lazy to even get up from bed! You see, it was the start of my 11-day break from work and it was overwhelming. I even failed to meet up with Doc Joey for my order of citronella linen spray and insect repellant. What added to that was my ankle felt strained. It was our school's graduation last Sunday. Being the Usherette that I was, helping in handing out the medals on stage, resulted in me having tired and weary legs! Imagine standing up for 4 hours in your high heels wearing your warmest smile! But don't get me wrong. I wouldn't trade that experience for anything else. Seeing up-close how parents and their children beamed upon receiving their countless medals. Standing up few meters away from Bam-Bam Aquino, Atty. Jopet Sison, Vivian Velez and Ces Drilon.

I know I still owe you guys my coffee break for this week. I'm still thinking of the question to pop. Stand by, you guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I met Ces Drilon in person too! Some months ago when she covered the news re brutal killing of a priest who was a native of our place. She even interviewed my former boss/our matchmaker, another faculty member and a scholar of Fr. Rey who was very close to us.
Yun. Just sharing. :)