11.13.2008

engaging creative ideas


When it rains, it pours. This saying must have been used gazillion times before but yes, I am using it. Allow me to, as I have been busy engaging myself with an outpour o
f creative ideas.

It started with a stressful Tuesday when I had to attend to a nu
mber of meetings, accept leading committees for 2 major projects and my sisters bugging me with endless text messages. I felt my shoulders getting really heavy that I wanted to go home and take a nap. And then I thought of being proactive, to not let things affect and ruin my day. So how did I handle the stress? Search the net for inspiring digiscrap projects!

Digiscrap blogs. Digiscrapping sites. Digiscrap online stores. Name it, I might h
ave been there. And the end result? Aside from destressing myself, I was flooded with digiscrapping ideas! Come to think of it, in a few more weeks, we'll start another year. Why not make a customized 2009 desktop calendar and my own journal! If I haven't been too keen in updating my posts here, still leave your comments and I would get back to you. In the meantime, I'll be spending more minutes and hours with my best buddy, Mr. Adobe Photoshop. Below is a finished project I found truly inspiring. I hope I finish making something like this.

1 comment:

Guia Obsum said...

i really wish to find the time to do scrapbooks, even the digiscraps. my mom bought me lots of papers, accessories and scrapbooking kits in canada. it's been over a year, and it all has been untouched. i want to try digiscrapping but unfortunately, even if i am spending a lot of time in front of the computer, i can't still squeeze digiscrapping in.