3.13.2008

coffee break ver. 1.0


The interactive blogging idea I thought of was accepted by my blogmates with an eye-popping suport! I can't wait for Monday. I feel it might sound boring to simply call it question of the week. After listing down several tag lines, I thought it would be great to call it... coffee break.

A Cup Full of Hugs
by Lorie Ogilvie

I am trying to consider the topics now. The trivial ones. And the delicate topics. So far, here are 10 essential matters I might derive the questions from. Feel free to suggest dear blogmates!

1. The Married Life
2.
Urban vs. Rural
3.
Sex Education
4. Exercise or Slimming Pills
5.
Top 3 Must-See Places in Pinas
6. Splurge or Save
7. Lip Gloss vs. Lipstick
8. Violence in Cartoon Shows
9.
Blind Dating
10. Driver or Passenger

What do you think?

No comments: