3.07.2008

tagged:: my labski named gino


Loved this one Farah! Pero ang haba hah! Anyway, here goes some things you should know about me and my husband Gino.

How long did you date? we were classmates in college, colleagues at work, barkada for 2 years (did that answer the question? hehe!) the formal dating before we officially became a couple would be around 2 months, hubby and wife exactly 3 years after
How old is he? he just turned 28 last valentine's day
Who eats more? that would be me!!!
Who said “I love you” first? it was him!!! in my house!
Who is taller? he's about 5'7" i think --- i'm 5'3"
Who sings better? but of course --- me!!!
Who is smarter? this one's tough... i'm smarter but he's a logical thinker!
Whose temper is worse? shhh... that would be me again
Who does the laundry? laundromat (he does the undies though, teehehe!)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? that's him!
Who pays the bills? ohh, i really wouldn't know 'cause we put our savings together every payday (but i guess the bigger bulk comes from him)
Who mows the lawn? don't have one
Who cooks dinner? that's me!
Who drives when you are together? ehehe, we don't have a car
Who is more stubborn? me!
Who kissed who first? that's him!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? he does --- takes me awhile to say sorry
Whose parents do you see the most? equal share of time
Who proposed? that's him!
Who is more sensitive? when we were still single it was me... since we got married it's him now
Who has more friends? i do
Who has more siblings? i have 4 sisters and i brother, he has 1 sister
Who wears the pants in the family? figuratively? him. literaly? both of us!

Thankies Farah dear. I surely had fun doing it. I'm tagging Trinity and Rocks. Can't wait to see your posts!

No comments: